- Today’s dish delicious Banarasi Handi
Food is popular everywhere, but the dishes subcontinent are unique because of the way they use and make spices. The taste of these foods is very different from other foods.
Today we will see the recipe of ‘Madrasi Handi,’ wich is is very unique due to its cooking method.
Edible oil: 4 tablespoons
Onions: 1 number
Ginger Garlic Paste: 2 tablespoons
Chicken: 600 grams
Salt: Custom taste
Red chili powder: 1 tablespoon
Green chili: 3 digits
Yogurt: Half cup
Coriander powder: 1 teaspoon
Under-powder: 1 teaspoon
Hot spice powder: 1 teaspoon
Crushed tomatoes: 5 digits
Cloneji: 1 teaspoon
Kasuri Mathi: 1 teaspoon
Sonof: 1 teaspoon
Mustard seeds: 1 teaspoon
Cream: Half cup
Cool: Half cup
Green coriander: 5 grams
Butter: 1 spoon
- Heat the oil in the cooking pot and add a bit of sour cream to the ginger, garlic and onion paste.
- Then add the chicken and cook it for 5 minutes
- Now add all the remaining spices in it and cook well
- Now add chilli and tomato kasuri, fennel and mustard seeds in it and let it simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add cream, chilli, green coriander and butter to it and cook it lightly.
- So take your seminary years or frying pan or handy. Balance and warm with warm nuns